HYPNOSIS FOR ALCOHOL AND ADDICTIONS
Moderate your alcohol, overcome addictions
Michelle Levin, Sydney Clinical Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis For Alcohol and Addictions
- Are you drinking too much?
- Are alcohol or drugs causing problems at work and in your relationships?
- Do drugs, gambling or alcohol distract you from normal life and day-to-day responsibilities?
The Australian Government states that one in twenty people has an addiction or substance abuse problem and that addictions can impact on all areas of your life such as your relationships, health and work.
If that resonated with you, Sydney Clinical Hypnotherapy’s hypnosis for alcohol and addictions program will help you get your life back on track.
What is the difference between a habit and an addiction?
Habits are a normal part of our life such as waking in the morning and cleaning our teeth, we do this often enough that it become ingrained into our subconscious. Some habits can be bad habits and these bad habits can be stopped. A habit that has been created as an avoidance or is used as a coping mechanism turns into an addiction.
Why do we have addictions?
Addictions can take your mind off an issue and it take the pressure away. It relives you from uncomfortable emotions like anxiety and it also can dampen down feelings as a coping mechanism so that you don’t have a reaction to a trigger that brings on these feelings.
Hypnosis for alcohol and addictions
With our hypnosis for alcohol and addiction program you can replace addictive behaviours with new healthy behaviours allowing you to live your life to your full potential. You can reduce and even eliminate habits and behaviors, its hard work and rewarding if you are 100 % committed. An example of some of the habits and addictions that hypnosis is used for are quitting smoking, controlling over-eating, shopping addiction, alcohol, quit sugar and diet-drinks, technology, skin picking and procrastination.
Warning signs of an addiction are;
- Distracts you from normal life and day-to-day responsibilities
- Overrides your feelings and emotions
- Given up activities you used to enjoy
- Physical withdrawal symptoms if you attempt to stop. These include irritability, anxiety, nausea and shakes
- Causing problems at work and in your relationships
- Your health is impacted, mood swings and loss of self-respect
- You have to feed the habit more frequently to experience a ‘high’
- The goal of hypnosis for addiction is to identify and work through the underlying causes of addiction. This empowers you to see the addictive behaviour as something you can control and can overcome
Hypnosis for alcohol and addiction, Sydney Clinical Hypnotherapy & Michelle Levin
If you’re drinking too much, gambling too much or experiencing any kind of addiction, Michelle Levin and Sydney Clinical Hypnotherapy’s hypnosis for alcohol and addiction program can help you break the cycle and get your life back on track. Give qualified hypnotherapist, Michelle a call today on 0402 162 805 for a no obligation chat about how hypnotherapy for alcohol and addictions can help you make the changes you want.