ABOUT EVIDENCE SCIENCES
Keeping our patients and staff safe
COVID-19 Protocols March & Updated May 2020
With the recently announced pandemic by the World Health Organisation, Sydney Clinical Hypnotherapy is committed to safe practices in line with health updates being provided to the community.
We would like to reassure you that all our therapists are committed to the health of the community broadly and have a heightened awareness of hand and environmental hygiene, as well as their own health status.
What does this mean for you?
- Our therapists will take the time between client visits to wash their hands and to wipe over surfaces.
- They will also not attend work if they have cold or flu symptoms or may put others at risk.
- You will be greeted with a smile instead of a handshake.
What does this mean for us?
- That we ask that you are also aware of your own hand hygiene and health status.
- We are updating our staff daily on new information relating to Coronavirus and will continue to apply every new measure advised by the Australian Government.
- For more information about the COVID-19 Coronavirus see the New South Wales Government website.
As the owner of Sydney Clinical Hypnotherapy I’d like to personally thank you for continuing to support our business, and particularly at this time of community disruption.